Have a look at our FAQ below. Still don’t have the answer to your questions?
Please write to us below and we will get back to you soon!
How do I get to Cyprus and the venue?
You can fly to Cyprus directly from most European destinations to Larnaca Aiport (LCA) -2 hour drive to our venue or Paphos Airport (PFO = recommended) which is a 1 hour drive to our venue Val’s Place in the village of Gialia. Another option is to fly through Athens. Once arrived in Cyprus, you can pick up your rental car, take a taxi, use public transport or share a ride with one of the participants. Additional practical information will be send after your booking. Please check this page for more information.
Is accommodation included? Where can I stay during the festival?
Camping : Our venue offers camping spots and facilities, which can be pre-reserved with your festival pass (€35 for 6 days) and paid upon arrival. If you want to extend your camping days before or after the festival, that’s no problem – just email us your days and we will inform the venue.
You will need to bring your own camping gear, purchase this upon arrival or contact us for available spots in the tents that we will set up.
Apartments & Villa’s : You can find a range of apartments or villa’s in the area of our venue. Some participants might want to share accommodation. Read more on this page.
When can I arrive at the venue and when do I need to leave?
Our event starts on the 9th of October at 7pm. You can arrive during the day for registration, our team will be there waiting for you. If you arrive earlier you are welcome to set up your tent upon arrival, just inform us your dates at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our event ends on the 14th of October at 10pm and you can stay on the campsite until your travel day. Please inform us the number of days you want to use the camping beforehand as this needs to be pre-booked. Additional information will be send after your booking.
What about meals during my stay?
Breakfast and lunch are included in your festival pass. All meals are home cooked, vegan / vegetarian and coffee, tea and water is included. You can order additional drinks and diner at the restaurant or visit one of the nearby villages (car). You can find a small bakery and mini market at 2.3 km from the venue.
What do I need to bring to the festival?
If you choose to use the camping option, please bring your own camping gear including a tent. There are some great and small camping gear packages available you can travel with. Alternatively, we have some spare tents available and you can contact us for this.
Please bring your yoga mat for the classes and extra comfort. The temperature is around 25 degrees during the day, so light clothes and a hoodie at night as it cools down after sunset.
Can I buy a day pass or evening ticket?
We love that you want to dance with us! Unfortunately we do not offer single day passes or evening tickets. Our festival holds the intimacy and privacy of a retreat, we start and end the week together with the same participants and we will most likely sell out.
I bought a ticket, but I cannot attend. Can I resell my ticket?
If for any reason you cannot be present at the festival, you may resell your ticket to someone else. In this case, please let us know by email the name of the new person who will attend the event : email@example.com We do not refund or exchange tickets.
Please contact us by email if you have a very specific/unique situation regarding cancellation.
Can I volunteer?
Our EDF Cyprus 2022 team is almost complete, but feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to introduce yourself and explore the options with us. Thank you for offering your help!
Can I bring my kids to the festival?
We understand you want to share this experience with your kid(s)! However, this Ecstatic Dance Festival is an adult only event.
What about Covid related restrictions?
Currently we are not bound to any restrictions. To be sure please check the travel restrictions before travelling – both for flying into Cyprus and in your home country. From our side, we assure you to make this event happen safe and smooth while welcoming everybody! We will keep you updated if anything changes.
What is your cancellation policy?
In case we have to cancel our event due to new COVID-19 regulations, you are given the possibility of getting a full refund of your festival ticket (100%), or a 90% refund if this aligns with your circumstances. The remaining 10% will be donated to the organisation. These donations will gratefully be allocated to support the costs already been made for the event. We are not responsible for further travel costs that are made.